Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Is In The Air

Hey Girls! If your anything like us you are beginning to realize that summer is just about over and fall is either already present or on it's way. Sooo...we say it's time to take inventory of our closet's to ensure we are prepared for those cool days.

Cowgirl Sweatshirts: We offer a variety of styles and colors and will be adding more soon!





We are excited for fall and look forward to showing off our love of horses in these cute horse sweatshirts.  What's your favorite season to ride? Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter.

To see these sweatshirts and more horse clothing please visit; www.girlswholikehorses.com. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I placed an order on Jan. 27 and payment was cleared through paypal. I still have not received my order. I called numerous times to check the order but to no avail. No one returns my calls. Do not order from this company. I has to be a scam. Very disappointing.